March 03, 2012

Anger

yang nulis Isma Kazee di 5:28 AM
It was a shiny day, but soft rain was poring the yard. I was walking towards my dorm with some thoughts and plans in mind, when suddenly a sweet voice called my name. I turned around and saw a blue beautiful shape and I heard "i hate you" in lovely way. This happened to me first time in my life that somebody calls you to say she hates you but with expression of love. I was laughing inside and smiling outside. What kind of hatred is this which can drag you towards it. If this is hate then please give me such sweet hate.

And now, she is standing in front of me. Her eyes are like fire but fire of love. Her hair is black in dark like what I am now swimming in my blind love on her. But anyway, I am ready to play with her anger.

__________________________________________________
Haha ngasal ....

0 komentar:

 

Isma Kazee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea